Welcome to the Village of Bremen website! Well known for her tree-lined brick streets and Victorian architecture, Bremen is a quaint step back in time. Calm relaxation is a prevailing feel as you travel up and down our streets and enjoy the neighborliness of our residents. Our inviting parks provide opportunity for recreation, regardless of the sport or season of the year. With our municipal swimming pool in the summer, ice skating rink in the winter and year round walking track, there is always something to keep our residents and guests active.
Bremen thrives with industry, being the home to Worthington Cylinders (formerly Westerman Companies), McAuley Manufacturing, Superior Fibers, and Stuart Burial Vaults. There are many smaller companies like our Seifert Construction, Bremen Lumber & Supply, The Bremen Drive Inn, Seymour Fabrication, and Rushcreek Feed for which we are proud as well as restaurants, gas stations, car repair facilities, and Dollar General.
With the heartiest "WELCOME TO BREMEN" I invite you to explore the pages that make up our website. May it entice you to come and explore the Village in the basin of the Rushcreek Gorge!
Josh Groce, Mayor
Village Activities in May:
- 1st Committee on Financial Process 7:00 pm
- 7th BWC Safety Council Safety Fair 11:00 am in Lancaster
- 7th Regional Planning Meeting 7:00 pm at Courthouse in Lancaster
- 9th Bremen Elementary BIKE TO SCHOOL and HEALTH FAIR
- 13h Bremen Village Council Meeting 7:00 pm
- 15th BSAFFE Committee 4:00 pm at the Bremen Elementary
- 15th Committee On Zoning Issues 6:30 pm
- 21nd Committee On Administrative Process 6:00 pm
- 21nd Committee On Safety and Infrastructure 7:00 pm
- 25th Bremen Municipal Swimming Pool Opens FREE DAY 12:00 noon
- 26th Pool open at 12:00 noon
- 27th Village Offices Closed for Memorial Day Holiday
- 27th Pool open at 12:00 noon