The State of the Village Address was read at the Annual Bremen Chamber Meeting, Thursday evening, November 7th. This Address provides a comprehensive look at the Village, including its successes and challenges. Please Click Here to read the Address in its entirety.
Welcome to the Village of Bremen website! Well known for her tree-lined brick streets and Victorian architecture, Bremen is a quaint step back in time. Calm relaxation is a prevailing feel as you travel up and down our streets and enjoy the neighborliness of our residents. Our inviting parks provide opportunity for recreation, regardless of the sport or season of the year. With our municipal swimming pool in the summer, ice skating rink in the winter and year round walking track, there is always something to keep our residents and guests active.
Bremen thrives with industry, being the home to Worthington Cylinders (formerly Westerman Companies), McAuley Manufacturing, Superior Fibers, and Stuart Burial Vaults. There are many smaller companies like our Seifert Construction, Bremen Lumber & Supply, The Bremen Drive Inn, Seymour Fabrication, and Rushcreek Feed for which we are proud as well as restaurants, gas stations, car repair facilities, and Dollar General.
With the heartiest "WELCOME TO BREMEN" I invite you to explore the pages that make up our website. May it entice you to come and explore the Village in the basin of the Rushcreek Gorge!
Josh Groce, Mayor
Village Activities in February & March
- February 4th Safety Council 8:00 am in Lancaster
- February 4th Dowling Park Committee Meeting 7:00 pm
- February 4th Regional Planning Commission 7:30 pm at Courthouse
- February 5th Committee on Financial Process 7:00 pm
- February 10th Bremen Village Council 7:00 pm
- February 12th Committee on Recreation & Facilities 7:00 pm
- February 18th Committee on Administrative Process 6:00 pm
- February 18th Committee on Safety & Infrastructure 7:00 pm
- February 19th Committee on Zoning, Property Maintenance, & Planning 6:30 pm
- March 5th Committee on Financial Process 7:00 pm
- March 10th Bremen Village Council 7:00 pm
- March 19th Committee on Zoning, Property Maintenance, & Planning 6:30 pm
- March 24th Health Dept. District Advisory Council 7:00 pm at Courthouse